12.12.2011

InJoy: -->sharing my journeys and daily life lessons<-- 
.photography by Andy Lee.

Welcome to the 12-12-11 energy today and notes from a great radio show I downloaded from the archives of http://www.awakeningzone.com/ featuring Actor, Healer, and Best Selling Author Dee Wallace.  Dee walks callers {and the rest of us who are 'tuned in'} thru a process of opening, discovery and self directed intention to co-create the highest answers for some of our life questions. 

Today, I am the creation of my own financial & esteem perceptions.  As I move from thinking about my life's dreams to co-creating them and I choose willingness to be my dreams in Joy, I have realized that it's important not to reject the fear that may apply itself, but to acknowledge the light that balances that particular fear.

For Example:  I have recently switched gears a bit and joined an amazing company to better myself as a business woman.  Each and every step I must take to create success in this business goes against everything that I taught myself growing up.  To create financial success with this company {as with many other businesses that reward one financially} I must have faith, take action, speak first to others, convey confidence in vulnerability, and help others along with myself to find the beauty inside themselves. NONE of this is familiar to me and yet I am consistently reminded every time I attend a MK business meeting how rewarding my efforts will be.  I have another meeting today to learn a new aspect of the business I am certain will be rewarding, but that I am uncomfortably numb with....bookings.  Calling women and offering a joyful experience to them.  Setting an appointment time with them. Coaching them to believe in me and the products that I believe in.  Fortunately for me, I have an amazing support staff of teachers to help me with my goals....including that of my very own innate Being.  Funny, but not surprising, today's archived radio show highlighted some of Dee's notes for the very same goals.  She wants to create more bookings.  Dee is an actress who wants to work and must create the bookings for herself; I am offering a product too and must create the appointments/sales myself. 

Check out some of Dee's notes:
1. Be in your Joy
2. Stay focused on bookings {not what's in the way or what the blocks are}
3. Stay focused on receiving money
4. Stay in Joy & know your Self worth
5. Stay in Joy & keep focused on success
6. Stay away from troubleshooting and stay in your heart

Notes that are seemingly new to me in a moment of fear, but resound with my soul and are accessible at any moment. 

I am grateful that these offerings of validation/information come to me in such synchronistic and apparent ways.  After all, I did ask spirit to speak loud and clear!

glad you're here. enjoy. come back often.

-->Callie

1 comment:

  1. Synchro12/15/2011

    Awesome post, Callie. Your journey will prove that the only limitations we have are those we place upon ourselves.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete